Jennett’s Park Thrive Mission statement
Working together as a community to help Jennett’s Park Thrive. We know that times are hard! We know that everyone still deserves to thrive and flourish like well-watered grass.
What is Thrive?
Every Thursday at 3- 3:45pm at Jennett’s Park CE Primary School (during the school term) we welcome any member of the Jennett’s Park community to donate, collect, share and reuse items so that all may thrive. We have tables for children’s clothing, toys, books and long-life food items. We envisage this to grow.
Can you help?
Our volunteers provide a welcoming face to our community helping to distribute the items, be a compassionate ear, sort and store donations received.
It is our goal that those that come to us are supported with their needs.
What do we look for in a volunteer?
It is important that our volunteers have the following qualities:
- Be approachable
- Make a good cuppa
- Be hands on and practical
- Show love and respect and empathy to others
- Be a clear communicator and a good listener
- Understand they have a responsibility for safeguarding and maintaining confidentiality.
Want to find out more? Think you can help?
Pages in the Community Section
- Thrive | Jennett’s Park (bonitas.org.uk)
- Jennett’s Park PTA
- St Francis & St Clare Church
- Community Association
- The Oaks & Hollies Children’s Centre