The learning and fun doesn’t stop when the school bell is rung at the end of the afternoon.
Before School Care Breakfast Club
Thank you to all who answered our questionnaire. Your thoughts were really helpful. You commented that you would alongside having the staff who knew the children and were well trained :
· Like a range of activities including sports
· Did not mind if breakfast was served
· Wanted it priced lower per hour than existing charges
· Wanted to pay with Childcare vouchers if at all possible
· That you didn't want it open to children outside of school
· To have better flexibility and understanding of last minute changes ie not be charged a term at a time/ late charges/ cancellations for things out of your control
· For us to look after children younger than 5
We won’t have all of these ready until our full running of clubs in September but gradually will introduce many of these elements.
We have modelled our future provision on the rooms style set up where children come to sign in have breakfast/ snack if they wish then go to different activities– craft/ reading/ art/ gardening/ soft play/ sports. This is obviously harder to run under full COVID restrictions so we won’t introduce this fully until September.
We are delighted that Ms Whittington our HLTA will run this club and gradually we will employ more staff. Many London clubs host up to 150 children a day– the more come the wider the activities on offer to start the day with a chance to be better equipped for learning.
Jennett’s Park Breakfast club started officially on Tuesday 4th May at JPCE. Our booking and payment system is up and running now. Book your places via sQuid by 3pm the day before. We have initially 8 spaces. This will grow. We will have a waiting list.
At the moment we are only placing for those aged 5 and above in Jennett’s Park.
We have decided to price the hourly session at £3 so a full session of 7:15—8:45 is £4.50.
Please send your child with a snack as for the moment we won’t be serving breakfast. We will look at a snack shop pricing in the new year.
· Stock and staff for each exciting new ‘room’ so eventually we can have as many wanting to come to begin the day as they wish.
· We will introduce later sports clubs running from 8am—8:45 for an energetic start to the day
· In the future we will introduce part session payments with prices paid for a later session.
· We will explore using childcare vouchers for payment (this is less flexible by design but we will try to be as understanding as possible)
· Explore how to staff for a younger room aged 3 and above.
Thank you for being so supportive of this change. If you would like to be part of the planning team for this or have any suggestions that didn't make it into the questionnaire let us know via secretary@
After School Care
Our After School care is run by KOOSA Kids.
Daily Capacity: 36 children
Cost: £13.00 per session
Session Duration: until 6pm
Ofsted Registration No: EY466921
Booking essential - 0845 0942322 or email email@example.com
We have other clubs running too. Some of these such as Karate, Football, Multi Sports, Laser Tag, Fencing, and Summer Sports – a combination of rounders, cricket and athletics, are run by outside providers that come into school. But the school staff also run clubs including Maths, Art and Crafts and Choir clubs as well as Dance, Tag Rugby, Cross-Country, Hockey, Athletics, Cricket, Netball and Girls Football. All the clubs will help you to gain confidence, work together as a team and also develop good co-ordination.
Current After School Leaflets
Why not try the Virtual Choir for some fun outside of school!
To know more about the other clubs we have, ask your parent or carer to contact the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org