On Friday 25th , in celebration of International Week, children can come in for free in clothes that reflect aspects of their own culture and heritage. Children might like to wear:
– Blue, red and white to represent where we live (the United Kingdom)
– The flag colours of a country that is significant to them.
– Traditional dress from their culture
– Kit belonging to the sport they play or a team they support
– Uniform of a group they belong to e.g. Rainbows, Cubs etc.
Thank you for your support